Get new perspectives about change of people and organizations from IMO consultants around the world. They will five times a year in an online meeting about her interesting ideas and inspiring experiences. You will get an insight behind the scenes of their profession. Watch the presentation and reflect on it with others in a small group. In the last part of this meeting everyone can share some final remarks and then we close the session.
IMO Talks is an one-hour, online, interactive event, organized by the IMO Academy. Everyone who is interested can join the presentation. There are no costs, but you have to receive a Zoomlink and a password before the meeting. We will announce in newsletters and on social media about upcoming Talks. We will record online meetings, make those records available for people of the online IMO Network community.
In 2023 the IMO Talks will focus on the different core competences of some IMO consultants. Here is an overview of the dates. The themes will be published soon.
- On Januari 27 12.00 – 1.00 pm CET – Hans Passenier (The Netherlands)
- On March 24 12.00 – 1.00 pm CET – Antonio Luiz (Brazil)
- On May 26 1.00 – 2.00 pm CEST
- On September 22 1.00 – 2.00 pm CEST
- On November 24 12.00 – 1.00 pm CET
Find an overview of IMO activities.
Some examples from IMO Talks
- Daniela Pipas from Romania about working with biography, dialogue and process
- Joachim Heinz from Russia about seven beacons for taking initiatives
- Hans-Peter Ulli from Switzerland about working in a team in times of turbulence.
- Junze Xu from China about IMO consultancy and the inspiration of the I-Ching book.
- Hans Passenier from Holland and supporting Waldorf schools in leadership questions.