His specific interest in questions regarding effective and future-orientated leadership as well as wise personal action arouse in the course of his career path. After an engagement in research and lecturing at the university his career hold several senior staff functions in industrial, engineering and tourist companies, at last during 18 years as CEO of a medium size industrial company.
He has comprehensive long term experience in the development of leadership practice and culture in the sense of the vision of “Horizontal Leadership” represented by IMO. He considers leadership in this vision – adapted to the specific chances and challenges of a company – as key to achieve excellent performance of an organization / a team / a project management.
- Engineering studies at the Swiss federal Institute of technology
- Advanced training at Management Institute St. Gallen
- Numerous training courses in leadership and personal development
- Formation in coaching, Trigon Academy, Zurich
- Masterclass in Horizontal Leadership, IMO
- Advanced training in executive coaching, Trigon Academy, Vienna