The IMO foundation is responsible for their websites and is well aware of the impact of the GDPR. We take measures to comply with the rules. In this context, we conduct research into improvements for the websites where these are possible. Any questions regarding this issue can be asked to the administrator, using the Contact Form.
- All personal data in the IMO Foundation will not be shared with any third party.
- All personal data in the IMO Foundation are stored on GDPR compliant servers.
- All personal data, stored in the IMO foundation, can be requested from [email protected] . The content can be viewed, changed or deleted by request.
- All users of the IMO Academy e-learning platform (Moodle with Edwiser shield, GDPR proof)are being asked to confirm they agree how the IMO Foundation store their personal data.
- Visitor and potential visitor of this website will only receive notifications by mail about updates on the website if they have sent a request for updates to [email protected].
- We do not use coockies.
- Visits of the IMO website pages are tracked by Google Analytics.