The Human Soul
This study program is designed for anyone who wants to explore the very important and unique relationship of the human soul, our inner world, and the organized life, our outer world. How to take care of the soul in the leadership challenge, in the diversity of the community and in the demanding client processes? In this program, you will study the language of the soul, a path of schooling in situations where the language of management and the system forces to became dominant.
Here is an overview of the program.
The design of this course consist of the steps below for a learning process
- intake with your IMO contact partner about your learning question
- enter a well designed blended learning process, using a high quality online learning infrastructure
- reading literature regarding organization development
- personal and organizational research
- documentation of the research activities
- reflective dialogues – feedback
- publication on the IMO Academy website
- You have to invest 140 hours in this module in a period of maximum 20 weeks.
- You are going to study some literature – in total about 250 pages.
- You do research activities in an organizational environment (50 hours).
- You are in contact with an IMO consultant – four meeting sessions.
- You will document and publish the results of your learning (30 hours).
See Guideline for writing a publication