Organizations and people are nowadays in a constantly change. In this study program you will discover the inside and the outside dimensions of this change and how you connect them in a healthy, sensemaking way. Very practical exercises provide the experience of becoming a profound ‘change-maker’. By studying the concept of ‘horizontal organizing’ you will prepare yourself for a small piece of action-research during this course. Ina rhythmic dialogue with your IMO coach you will reflect on your experiences. Here is an overview of the program.
The design of this course consist of the steps below for a learning process
- intake with your IMO contact partner about your learning question
- enter a well designed blended learning process, using a high quality online learning infrastructure
- reading literature regarding organization development
- personal and organizational research
- documentation of the research activities
- reflective dialogues – feedback
- publication on the IMO Academy website
- You have to invest 140 hours in this module in a period of maximum 20 weeks.
- You are going to study some literature – in total about 250 pages.
- You do research activities in an organizational environment (50 hours).
- You are in contact with an IMO consultant – four meeting sessions.
- You will document and publish the results of your learning (30 hours).
See Guideline for writing a publication
The price of this program is € 850,- (VAT included). After consultation with your IMO contact partner about this module you will receive an invoice to pay.