Organizations have a biography: they develop all the time, go through different phases and have to find adequate responses regarding the questions they face. This course concentrates on te development of individual people, teams and leaders as a community.Together they find ways to work in a flow, creating value for the clients in accordance to the vision of the organization.
The thread that links all the topics in this course is the question: What brings real movement to the people in organizations? You will discover the inside and outside dimension of this movement.
The design of this course consist of the steps below for a learning process
- intake with your IMO contact partner about your learning question
- tailor made design of leading your learning process
- reading literature regarding organization development
- personal and organizational research
- documentation of the research activities
- reflective dialogues – feedback
- publication on the IMO Academy website
- You have to invest 140 hours in this module in a period of maximum 20 weeks.
- You are going to study some literature – in total about 250 pages.
- You do research activities in an organizational environment (50 hours).
- You are in contact with an IMO consultant – four meeting sessions.
- You will document and publish the results of your learning (30 hours).
See Guideline for writing a publication
The price of this program is € 850,- (VAT included). After consultation with your IMO contact partner about this module you will receive an invoice to pay.