Working with a Question
Development, learning, innovation, change: it starts all with a question. Maybe the ultimate quality of leadership is to bring questions into a meaningful movement. In this course you will discover what it means not to solve questions but to sense the real questions, to live with them.
What are client questions? How to recognize different types of questions? How to ask good questions? What is ‘Appreciative Inquiry’ as a way of development by asking questions?
The design of this course consist of taking various steps in your learning process:
- intake with your IMO contact partner about your learning question
- tailor made design of leading your learning process
- reading literature regarding ‘working with questions’
- personal and organizational research
- documentation of the research activities
- reflective dialogues – feedback
- publication on the IMO Academy website
- You have to invest 140 hours in this module in a period of maximum 20 weeks.
- You are going to study some literature – in total about 250 pages.
- You do research activities in an organizational environment (50 hours).
- You are in contact with an IMO consultant – four meeting sessions.
- You will document and publish the results of your learning (30 hours).
See Guideline for writing a publication
The price of this program is € 850,- (VAT included). After the first consultation with your IMO coach about this module you will receive an invoice to pay.