The IMO approach on ‘horizontal leadership’ is based on a new view on organizations. In this course you will get a profound introduction into the essence of this view. An organization is a dynamic human creation in which all kinds of processes are connected to each other. You are going to explore the differences and inner cohesion of processes and how you can relate to them. You will develop a deeper sense to observe and judge how they can get the attention they need and how to intervene. This provides a fundament to reflect on what happens in an organization and how to steer processes.
The design of this course consist of the steps below for a learning process
- intake with your IMO contact partner about your learning question
- tailor made design of leading your learning process
- reading literature regarding organizations
- personal and organizational research
- documentation of the research activities
- reflective dialogues – feedback
- publication on the IMO Academy website
- You have to invest 140 hours in this module in a period of maximum 20 weeks.
- You are going to study some literature – in total about 250 pages.
- You do research activities in an organizational environment (50 hours).
- You are in contact with an IMO consultant – four meeting sessions.
- You will document and publish the results of your learning (30 hours).
See Guideline for writing a publication
The price of this program is € 850,- (VAT included). After consultation with your IMO contact partner about this module you will receive an invoice to pay.