The essence of horizontal leadership is really to care for continuous good dialogue with people. This builds up a reliable community to live and work with. In this course we explore and exercise the core qualities of dialogue, because in the practical life it has proven so difficult. People easily get into discussion or they use each other for their own interest.
What are the qualities, the phases of a good dialogue? How to use the dialogue for judgement building in teams? What is the philosophy behind a good dialogue?
The design of course consist of the steps below for a learning process:
- intake with your IMO contact partner about your learning question
- tailor made design of leading your learning process, using a nice digital e-learning platform
- reading literature regarding the dialogue
- personal and organizational research
- documentation of the research activities
- reflective dialogues – feedback
- publication on the IMO Academy website
- You have to invest 140 hours in this module in a period of maximum 20 weeks.
- You are going to study some literature – in total about 250 pages.
- You do research activities in an organizational environment (50 hours).
- You are in contact with an IMO consultant – four meeting sessions.
- You will document and publish the results of your learning (30 hours).
See Guideline for writing a publication
The price of this program is € 850,- (VAT included). After consultation with your IMO coach about this module you will receive an invoice to pay.