Leadership is: bringing people of an organization into a lively process to make a next step. This course is about the key qualities for horizontal leadership. In organizations everyone can develop leadership to get their things done. The CEO for the impulse and the strategy, the managers for flow in the cooperations and the colleagues for professional and client-orientated activities.
Leadership has also a special moral dimension in which people are challenged to do good for others. The principles behind this horizontal leadership will be explored in this course.
The design of this course consist of the steps below for a learning process
- intake with your IMO contact partner about your learning question
- tailor made design of leading your learning process
- reading literature regarding horizontal leadership
- personal and organizational research
- documentation of the research activities
- reflective dialogues – feedback
- publication on the IMO Academy website
- You have to invest 140 hours in this module in a period of maximum 20 weeks.
- You are going to study some literature – in total about 250 pages.
- You do research activities in an organizational environment (50 hours).
- You are in contact with an IMO consultant – four meeting sessions.
- You will document and publish the results of your learning (30 hours).
See Guideline for writing a publication
The price of this program is € 850,- (VAT included). After consultation with your IMO contact partner about this module you will receive an invoice to pay.