This course is designed for anyone who wants to initiate something new, who is going to realize a idea. When taking initiatives, you have to ask a few important questions to design a good working process for it. This course helps you to understand how to mobilize people, to create good conditions, to find focus and rhythm and concrete steps to the right direction.
The initiative taker, who is a horizontal leader and an entrepreneur, uses seven basic orientation points – so called seven beacons – to to create a meaningful change that connects idea and reality.
The design of this course consist of the steps below for a learning process
- intake with your IMO contact partner about your learning question
- tailor made design of leading your learning process
- reading literature regarding initiatives
- personal and organizational research
- documentation of the research activities
- reflective dialogues – feedback
- publication on the IMO Academy website
- You have to invest 140 hours in this module in a period of maximum 20 weeks.
- You are going to study some literature – in total about 250 pages.
- You do research activities in an organizational environment (50 hours).
- You are in contact with an IMO consultant – four meeting sessions.
- You will document and publish the results of your learning (30 hours).
See Guideline for writing a publication
The price of this program is € 850,- (VAT included). After consultation with your IMO contact partner about this module you will receive an invoice to pay.